Pool Liner Replacement
What makes a long-lasting liner?
There are many things a pool owner can do to prolong the life of a pool liner (good chemical balance, let the pool breathe, etc.), but there are also many things when replacing a liner that will do the same.
- In-ground Vinyl Pool Liners
- Above-ground Liners
A proper fit is the first step to insuring the longevity of your pool liner.
A liner that is too large will have wrinkles and too small means the liner will be over-stretched and will not last as long. Pre-made in-ground liners are most often over stretched which results in a short life. Pate's takes the additional steps to ensure a perfect-fit liner to add new life to your backyard.
The Pate's Difference:
- Each in-ground liner, prior to installation, will be inspected by our liner specialists.
- Exact measurements will be taken for each pool and a checklist will be covered to minimize any "surprises."
- All skimmers, return outlets, main drains, and vacuum outlets will get new gaskets and face plates.
- Minor "touch-ups" on the pool bottom and walls are included.
- Pate's will make every effort to make sure your new liner replacement is as "seamless" as possible.
5016 E 62nd Street, Ste. A
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
Please call or submit the information below for a FREE custom liner or cover estimate: